Michael Heslop is an accomplished Explorer, Photographer and Guide specialising in Travel and Adventure. Michael has experience of living and working in five continents, from places as diverse as Hong Kong to Guatemala. Michael works as a Trip Leader for Backroads on the European continent, helping others to travel actively, discover and immerse themselves into the culture and natural environment around them.
“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one’s lifetime” – Mark Twain
Michael first developed a passion for photography by peering through copies of National Geographic magazine as a child. Michael aims to capture stories that are inspired by nature, question conceptions, highlight authenticity and create emotion. Through social media Michael aims to share his view of the world with others, with the aim of inspiring travel, discovery, and a consideration for one’s relationship with the natural world.
“Taking an image, freezing a moment, reveals how rich reality truly is” – Anonymous
To keep up to date with Michael’s adventures please visit the blog page, for all enquires please visit the contact page.
Puedes colaborar compartiendo. ¡Gracias!
- Haz clic para compartir en WhatsApp (Se abre en una ventana nueva)
- Haz clic para compartir en Twitter (Se abre en una ventana nueva)
- Haz clic para compartir en Facebook (Se abre en una ventana nueva)
- Haz clic para compartir en Google+ (Se abre en una ventana nueva)
- Haz clic para compartir en Pinterest (Se abre en una ventana nueva)
- Haz clic para enviar por correo electrónico a un amigo (Se abre en una ventana nueva)